We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the verbally inspired Word of God; they are God-breathed – and thereby inerrant in the original manuscripts, infallible – and thereby the final authority for faith and life. We believe in the principle doctrines of the Protestant Reformation commonly called “The Five Solas”:
- SOLA SCRIPTURA: That God’s Special Revelation is to be found in the Scriptures Alone.
- SOLA FIDE: That God’s work of Justification is by Faith Alone.
- SOLA GRATIA: That God’s work of Salvation is by Grace Alone.
- SOLUS CHRISTUS: That we are Saved by Christ Alone.
- SOLI DEO GLORIA: All for the Glory of God Alone.
Our common goal is to proclaim the Lordship of Jesus Christ, introducing others to Him, and teaching them to follow Him. This we believe: